Rugged, Integrated, Powerful, and Field Ready
Built for demanding environments that require robust enterprise software compatibility, the Motion® F5m Rugged Tablet Platform offers the durability and functionality you need to seamlessly go from the office, to the vehicle, to the field – all while staying connected and secure. The new F5m rugged Windows®-based tablet makes field workers more productive by increasing efficiency, helping to reduce data capture errors and improving real-time communication capability resulting in better decision making and labor cost savings.
Motion® has also given the F5m series a significant upgrade that delivers high-end, lasting processing power. The addition of the 5th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, including the highest performing Intel® i7 vPro™processor, provides the power to quickly move through computation-intensive applications, while increasing overall power efficiency.
Stay connected and productive with ultra-fast 4G LTE mobile broadband connectivity, advanced u-blox GPS and 802.11ac technology that makes sharing large files and images easy. With over eight hours of battery life and a hot-swap battery feature, the F5m supports your longest work days.
Rugged, powerful and highly mobile
- Designed to prevent and survive bumps or drops that patient care workers face on a daily basis.
- Suitable for frequent cleaning and disinfections required by health care workflows
- Equipped with Gorilla® Glass, offering advanced display protection - perfect for real world mobile work environments.
- With over eight hours of battery life and a hot-swap battery feature, the C5m supports your longest shifts.
Real-time patient information
- Every bit of patient information you need is accessible on demand in a portable, lightweight device.
- Increase productivity, save time, improve documentation and reduce errors.
- Use the optional integrated barcode scanner for medication administration and patient identification.
Secure Patient Data
- Send the entire care team secure, up-to-the-minute patient information without leaving the patients side.
- Keeps sensitive information secure by enabling multi-factor authentication, with the biometric fingerprint reader and optional smart card reader
- Has many adaptable environment options and provides an array of healthcare capabilities.
- From docking/charging stations to wall mounts to mobile broadband, the C5m will keep you up and running throughout the day
- The C5m can be used throughout the lab, clinic or hospital and is supported by many leading medical IT providers.