TIMMS Indoor Mapping
The Trimble Indoor Mobile Mapping Solution (TIMMS) is the optimal fusion of technologies for capturing spatial data of indoor and other GNSS denied areas.
TIMMS provides both LiDAR and spherical video, enabling the creation of accurate, real-life representations (maps, models) of interior spaces and all of its contents; every object in the interior space – including desks, chairs, stairs, and doors – appear in the plan. The maps are geo-located, meaning that the real world positions of each area of the building and its contents are known.
Users can obtain holistic 3D indoor geospatial views of all kinds of infrastructure including:
- Plant and factory facilities
- High-rise office, residential, and government buildings
- Airports, train stations and other transportation facilities
- Music halls, theatres, auditoriums and other public event spaces
- Covered pedestrian concourses (above and below ground) with platforms, corridors, stair locations and ramps
- Underground mines and tunnels
Please talk to us about project pricing.