Rugged mobility…The Android way
When field service is your forte, you can’t be bound to a desktop. But laptops are inefficient when you’re on your feet all day, and real work is impossible on the small screens of most other handheld devices. So we’ve upsized this fully rugged tablet to a full 10.1” of multi-touch, sunlight-viewable, WXGA resolution bliss. After all, everything’s better on the big screen – even your most tedious tasks.
SAVE YOUR ENERGY, DOUBLE YOUR SAVINGS
With Intel’s x86 ATOM™ CPU and the rare advantage of 4GB RAM at your fingertips, the D10 works harder and faster without expending more energy. This 2.4 lb., 64GB SSD powerhouse saves your battery’s power and gives you twice the storage space of other Android devices – rugged or not – while easily executing your most data-heavy workflows. With a single fully rugged tablet, we’ve just doubled your mobile productivity potential.
Step outside the cliché with Xplore’s XSLATE D10 Fully Rugged Tablet. Driven by Android 5.1, Lollipop and powered by Intel’s Atom™ CPU, this bigger, stronger, and more secure tablet will win at every workplace challenge. The 10.1” C1Z2/ATEX compliant D10 enables HAZLOC productivity, and it has more connectivity and performance capabilities than any other Android mobile PC. This rugged tablet proves that Android can mean (tough) business.
COLLABORATION COMES STANDARD
With fully rugged tablets, no one really needs to go into the office anymore. But the ispersed teams managing your distributed assets do still need to connect with customers, data, and each other. XSLATE D10’s built-in 4G LTE, Wi-Fi technology, eight available I/O ports (including an HDMI Input option), and a multiple-user login option now centralize HQ wherever your “office” may be. Plus, the exceptional Android Touch functionality makes data collection less demanding.
MORE ON-THE-JOB SECURITY
When you need flexibility in the field, but can’t compromise the security of your workers or your workflows, you need the XSLATE D10 – protected by auto-disk encryption and Safe Lock ? and locked down with the G2 Vehicle Dock. With exclusive access to the wide-ranging expansion modules in Xplore’s future-proof portfolio, the D10 simultaneously safeguards the integrity of your data and the long-term relevance of your Android investments.
Experience Rugged Resilience in Every Environment
- C1D2/ATEX certified and tested to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 standards to ensure rugged mobility
- Magnesium alloy midframe stays strong through multiple 5′ drops
- 10.1″ display with sunlight-viewable chemically strengthened glass
- Rugged accessories and peripherals immune to the elements
- Commonly used port connections sealed from behind
- Raised Corner Bumpers & Optional Armortech Screen Guard Protects Screen
Powerful and Efficient Performance
- Android™ 5.1, Lollipop OS
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad Core 1.91 GHz Processor for the perfect balance between processing power and long battery life
- 4GB of RAM delivers high-performance mobility
- Spill resistent Companion Keyboard with full travel tactile feedback (optional)
Always Connected, Always on the Clock
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband and 802.11ac Wi-Fi data access for constant high-speed connectivity
- 20 hour hot-swappable second battery option means you can recharge without a break
- Intel® Atom™ Quad Core Processors bring impressive all day mobile computing performance
- U-Blox GPS Module and XCapture Pro Camera with barcode scanning capability keep work flowing fast
No I/O Compromises Necessary
- All ports, all the time: 2 USB 3.0, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, Micro SIM Card Reader, Audio Out
- Optional HDMI-In Port
- G2 Industrial Dock offers additional ports for connectivity